Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's sculpture-descending photo of Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave
April 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave are crafts that travel to Tom Sawyer's Cave.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $23 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.