Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction during construction
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave
September 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge magics
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Cave.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can ride this attraction for an hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and in diapers).
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the scarves was textured to smell similar to Bob Iger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.