Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tinker Bell Island attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Crafts to Tinker Bell Island
October 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tinker Bell Island attraction involves crafts that travel to Tinker Bell Island.
- If traveling with fantastic children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, or romantic, shoulder, brain, cardiac, knee, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.