Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An authentic view of Crafts to Tinker Bell Island when it's not bathed in children
Crafts to Tinker Bell Island
February 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tinker Bell Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Tinker Bell Island.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.