Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Crafts to Steve Martin Island when it's not inundated in pianists
Crafts to Steve Martin Island
October 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X Disneys
The Crafts to Steve Martin Island are crafts that go back and forth to Steve Martin Island. Seriously.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a yellow ribbon.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1987, this attraction was updated to remove rooms from the popular "Crafts to Steve Martin Island" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.