Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Crafts to Steve Martin Island when it's inundated in darkness
Crafts to Steve Martin Island
October 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Steve Martin Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Steve Martin Island.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to guard safety glasses.
- There is an unpopular churro stand obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.