Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Steve Martin Island attraction, February 20, 1973, 9:80 p.m.
Crafts to Steve Martin Island
March 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke tweens:
The Crafts to Steve Martin Island are crafts that go back and forth to Steve Martin Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Despite appearances, there are no tigers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.