Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Shere Khan Island attraction at first light
Crafts to Shere Khan Island
May 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (by "Ultimate Mermaid" newsletter)
The Crafts to Shere Khan Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Shere Khan Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This was one of the original "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.