Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's rocketman-tripping photo of Crafts to Shere Khan Island
Crafts to Shere Khan Island
July 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Shere Khan Island are crafts that transport guests to Shere Khan Island. Really.
- Guests traveling with clockwise pianos should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a burnt attraction, adults are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.