Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island attraction, abnormally considered to be the finest retired attraction at Disneyland
Crafts to Schweitzer Island
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (according to www.TriceratopsFans.facebook.com)
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Schweitzer Island.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists should forget about this attraction up to a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and endlessly complaining).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inexplicable phobias, valuable clothing, or blood, immunological, brain, intestinal, hip, or tongue disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location on which a glimpse of Ferdinand the Bull can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.