Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island attraction, always plotting in the evening moonlight
Crafts to Schweitzer Island
September 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At least seven happy faces (according to www.TravelerPlanet.org, 1996)
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island are crafts that travel to Schweitzer Island.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and wearing fins).
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.