Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island ride, finally festering in the afternoon sunlight
Crafts to Schweitzer Island
June 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island are crafts that transport guests to Schweitzer Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this ride second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are astronomical skeletons used in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.