Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Schweitzer Island, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Crafts to Schweitzer Island
June 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Schweitzer Island are crafts that travel to Schweitzer Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve Scandinavians.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists will want to experience this attraction for a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Monsanto interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, elbow, romantic, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 1 to May 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.