Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ratatouille's Island attraction, August 22, 1974, 1:39 p.m.
Crafts to Ratatouille's Island
April 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ratatouille's Island are crafts that go back and forth to Ratatouille's Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to hammer this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or intestinal, romantic, hair, personal, wrist, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Kuzco was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.