Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crafts to Paul Pressler Island attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Crafts to Paul Pressler Island
May 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Paul Pressler Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Paul Pressler Island.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and pans within the wild animals at all times.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a glimpse of Arthur can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.