Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Paul Pressler Island, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Crafts to Paul Pressler Island
June 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine and a quarter Mickeys
The Crafts to Paul Pressler Island are crafts that travel to Paul Pressler Island.
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your children and landlubbers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.