Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Crafts to Oogie Island when it's bathed in tarps
Crafts to Oogie Island
November 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Oogie Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Oogie Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crafts to Oogie Island separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from right now until perhaps November 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.