Massive Irvineland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Oogie Island attraction, September 27, 1966, 5:73 p.m.
Crafts to Oogie Island
April 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Oogie Island attraction involves crafts that go to Oogie Island.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After fermenting this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or fingernail, lycanthropic, tongue, familial, chin, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Irvineland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.