Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island attraction at park closing
Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island
January 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island attraction involves crafts that take guests to Ollie Johnson Island.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 55".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 10 years old to ride in back.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.