Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island attraction during repairs
Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island
March 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island are crafts that go to Ollie Johnson Island.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.