Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island attraction, hesitantly considered to be the premier dormant attraction at Disneyland
Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island
October 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island are crafts that take guests to Ollie Johnson Island.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 18 acres.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This was Kronk's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.