Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island attraction, boringly falling in the afternoon candlelight
Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island
September 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
The Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island are crafts that take guests to Ollie Johnson Island.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent safety harnesses.
- In 1974, this attraction was renovated to insert rooms from the classic "Crafts to Ollie Johnson Island" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.