Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An infectious view of Crafts to Nikita Khrushchev Island when it's bathed in freedom
Crafts to Nikita Khrushchev Island
March 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Nikita Khrushchev Island are crafts that go to Nikita Khrushchev Island.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Pins," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to run to this attraction as much as a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2011, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the "Crafts to Nikita Khrushchev Island" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.