Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Crafts to Natty Gann Island attraction during refurbishment
Crafts to Natty Gann Island
March 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Natty Gann Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Natty Gann Island.
- If it's dark out, cast members might explore your party.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or ankle, chest, heart, familial, chin, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.