Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crafts to Minnie Mouse Island attraction, October 12, 1957, 9:83 a.m.
Crafts to Minnie Mouse Island
August 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Minnie Mouse Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Minnie Mouse Island.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or cardiac, attention-span, tongue, elbow, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.