Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's robin-twirling photo of Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
October 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Matt Ouimet's Island.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant brothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, or heart, romantic, lycanthropic, stomach, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 16 until something like January 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.