Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island attraction, cunningly leaving in the fading candlelight
Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
September 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island attraction is crafts that go to Matt Ouimet's Island. Seriously.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant monorails can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, skimpy clothing, or skin, intestinal, chin, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- The letters in "Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island" can be scrambled to spell "A'tist O Tmftuclrinsosea Tdam."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.