Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island attraction at park closing
Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
March 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island are crafts that take guests to Matt Ouimet's Island.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The glow of Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island can be seen from as far away as Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.