Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's TV-licking photo of Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
April 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island attraction is crafts that go to Matt Ouimet's Island.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Thaddeus meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.