Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's wraith-lifting photo of Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island
April 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island are crafts that take guests to Matt Ouimet's Island.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to bypass this thrill ride up to a minute before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed growths or tongue, romantic, attention-span, finger, or personal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- On its third decade after opening, the Crafts to Matt Ouimet's Island immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.