Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crafts to Marlin Island attraction at dusk
Crafts to Marlin Island
December 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge tikis
The Crafts to Marlin Island are crafts that travel to Marlin Island.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or inner ear or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 17 until something like June 28.
- One of the pails was sculpted to look in memory of Tiger Lily.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.