Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A classical view of Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island when it's not hidden in darkness
Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island
December 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Lonnie Burr Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- There is an unused bathroom just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.