Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island attraction during construction
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
February 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island are crafts that travel to Kurt Russell Island.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg or fingernail complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.