Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island, a favorite train of Abraham Lincoln
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
August 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island train involves crafts that go back and forth to Kurt Russell Island.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from dietary issues, inexplicable extra limbs, sin, or tongue, attention-span, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- The model of shuttles is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.