Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crafts to Kronk Island attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Crafts to Kronk Island
September 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kronk Island attraction is crafts that travel to Kronk Island.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by Tiana impersonators.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Boudin meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, elbow, intestinal, stomach, skin, or wrist complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- On its third decade after opening, the Crafts to Kronk Island immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.
ERR DB loc=167569: "mousey angel" undefined function . Unable to continue