Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kronk Island attraction at midday
Crafts to Kronk Island
November 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kronk Island are crafts that go back and forth to Kronk Island.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=676689: "skilled sketchbook" illegal function . Flushing database.