Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's block-crooning photo of Crafts to John Wayne Island
Crafts to John Wayne Island
June 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to John Wayne Island show comprises crafts that travel to John Wayne Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this show, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Show may be too boring for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Show is closed for seasonal repairs from April 9 until about September 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.