Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to John Wayne Island attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Crafts to John Wayne Island
January 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to John Wayne Island attraction comprises crafts that travel to John Wayne Island. Nobody knows why.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 31".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Flintheart Glomgold was once photographed prancing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a fast Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.