Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Jasmine Island attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Crafts to Jasmine Island
April 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Jasmine Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Jasmine Island.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jay Rasulo meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.