Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Jasmine Island, a favorite attraction of Kurt Russell
Crafts to Jasmine Island
October 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight guests
The Crafts to Jasmine Island attraction is crafts that take guests to Jasmine Island.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives will want to bypass this attraction for a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crafts to Jasmine Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.