Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Crafts to Iago Island attraction, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
Crafts to Iago Island
July 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Three thumbs down
The Crafts to Iago Island attraction is crafts that take guests to Iago Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair, shoulder, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from November 21 to March 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.