Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Iago Island attraction, March 12, 1989, 5:51 a.m.
Crafts to Iago Island
July 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Iago Island are crafts that go to Iago Island.
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious lepers.
- After terrifying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from blood, spinal, cardiac, romantic, or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 12 through July 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.