Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Iago Island train during repairs
Crafts to Iago Island
October 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Iago Island train involves crafts that travel to Iago Island.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to avoid this train.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.