Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Crafts to Iago Island attraction, July 12, 1968, 5:26 p.m.
Crafts to Iago Island
February 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Iago Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Iago Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.