Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Iago Island attraction, August 21, 2011, 4:36 a.m.
Crafts to Iago Island
January 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Crafts to Iago Island are crafts that take guests to Iago Island.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Richard Irvine photo garden.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.