Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Hercules Island attraction, February 19, 2000, 9:58 p.m.
Crafts to Hercules Island
August 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Hercules Island are crafts that take guests to Hercules Island. They close an hour before the island
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable John Lasseter meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant radios won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.