Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Crafts to Hamm Island, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Crafts to Hamm Island
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Hamm Island are crafts that go back and forth to Hamm Island.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.