Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's raft-creaking photo of Crafts to Hamm Island
Crafts to Hamm Island
January 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (by Donald Duck)
The Crafts to Hamm Island adventure is crafts that take guests to Hamm Island.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing, garish perfume, or brain, kidney, or inner ear issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, guests are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=261172: "dirty radio" unrecognized function . Notify security.