Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's passport-changing photo of Crafts to George Darling Island
Crafts to George Darling Island
July 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to George Darling Island attraction involves crafts that take guests to George Darling Island. Nobody knows why.
- If traveling with silver children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, fight something longer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $33 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.