Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island, a favorite thrill ride of Sid Phillips
Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island
June 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island thrill ride is crafts that take guests to Fred Salmonpants Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this thrill ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- In 1993, this thrill ride was reworked to remove scenes from the "Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.