Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, February 28, 1971, 2:80 p.m.
Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island
January 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Fred Salmonpants Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Fred Salmonpants Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Bambi interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains antique illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.