Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Crafts to Frank's Island
December 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction comprises crafts that go to Frank's Island.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a teal hotrod.
- Pregnant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or elbow, nasal, ribcage, chest, attention-span, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to hold your arms and buoys away from the attraction at significant times.
- In 2010, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.