Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Crafts to Frank's Island
June 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Frank's Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient George of the Jungle autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.