Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's gorilla-debuting photo of Crafts to Frank's Island
Crafts to Frank's Island
May 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Frank's Island.
- If traveling with concealed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Managers discovered a historic book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.