Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A discounted view of Crafts to Frank's Island when it's not shrounded in tarps
Crafts to Frank's Island
May 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
The Crafts to Frank's Island are crafts that transport guests to Frank's Island. Seriously.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this adventure.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a walnut).
- During bad earthquakes, this adventure may become a water adventure.
- Adventure is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 12 to April 11.
- If you have time to watch the adventure's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the solar robot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.