Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Crafts to Frank's Island
March 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge dollars
The Crafts to Frank's Island attraction is crafts that travel to Frank's Island.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 20 until something like November 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.