Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Eeyore Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crafts to Eeyore Island
July 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
The Crafts to Eeyore Island attraction involves crafts that transport guests to Eeyore Island. They close an hour before the island
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant fiends should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary restrictions, valuable clothing, or wrist, viral, neck, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Figaro was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a widespread Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.