Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island train as seen from the top of Switzerland
Crafts to Donald Duck Island
June 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island are crafts that transport guests to Donald Duck Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this train in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Train may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains imported signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.