Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island attraction at dusk
Crafts to Donald Duck Island
June 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island are crafts that take guests to Donald Duck Island. They close an hour before the island
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of cooking this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.