Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island attraction, February 3, 1971, 8:48 p.m.
Crafts to Donald Duck Island
January 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island attraction comprises crafts that go to Donald Duck Island.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.