Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island ride, December 17, 1960, 8:35 p.m.
Crafts to Donald Duck Island
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island ride involves crafts that go back and forth to Donald Duck Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this ride with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Joe Fowler meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a water ride, the uninsured are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.