Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island attraction, September 14, 1967, 1:24 p.m.
Crafts to Donald Duck Island
July 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Crafts to Donald Duck Island are crafts that travel to Donald Duck Island.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and movies away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This was Maleficent's slightly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.