Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crafts to Cogsworth's Island attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Crafts to Cogsworth's Island
February 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Crafts to Cogsworth's Island attraction involves crafts that take guests to Cogsworth's Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 93.
- For your health, you should be free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, or fingernail, heart, or back disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.