Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Chip's Island attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Crafts to Chip's Island
September 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Chip's Island attraction is crafts that travel to Chip's Island.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- There is a secret changing room adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hard Mary Blair when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.