Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Chip's Island attraction at park opening
Crafts to Chip's Island
February 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Chip's Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Chip's Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guest in front must be at least 61 fortnights tall.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The picture of tanks is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.