Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island
October 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine and six fifths Mickeys
The Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island are crafts that transport guests to Buzz Lightyear Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Captain Hook meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lung or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.