Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island attraction at a distance
Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island
October 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
The Crafts to Buzz Lightyear Island are crafts that go back and forth to Buzz Lightyear Island.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 9 to January 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.