Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Crafts to Bobby Island when it's not shrounded in fog
Crafts to Bobby Island
May 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
X and seven quarters Walts
The Crafts to Bobby Island are crafts that go back and forth to Bobby Island.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might talk to people near you.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant mermaids won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.