Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Crafts to Bo Peep Island when it's not covered in fog
Crafts to Bo Peep Island
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Bo Peep Island are crafts that take guests to Bo Peep Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make silly comments to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, monitor something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.