Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Bagheera Island attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Crafts to Bagheera Island
November 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Bagheera Island are crafts that take guests to Bagheera Island.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve pals.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from liver, attention-span, tongue, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- On its third month after opening day, the Crafts to Bagheera Island immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.