Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Andy Davis Island train, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Crafts to Andy Davis Island
April 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Andy Davis Island train comprises crafts that transport guests to Andy Davis Island.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this train.
- Instead of experiencing this train, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed or tongue or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.