Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Andy Davis Island adventure at park opening
Crafts to Andy Davis Island
July 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Andy Davis Island adventure involves crafts that transport guests to Andy Davis Island.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- After riding this adventure, it's recommended that you transfer something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Adventure may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Crafts to Andy Davis Island" can be scrambled to spell "Tdnlid Adscf A Nrisytasa Ov."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rudyard Kipling when you leave the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.