Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Wheezy the Penguin Island, a favorite show of Art Linkletter
Canoes to Wheezy the Penguin Island
December 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Wheezy the Penguin Island show comprises canoes that travel to Wheezy the Penguin Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this show.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to enjoy this show up to an hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, excessive headgear, emotional baggage, or romantic, chin, back, brain, personal, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.