Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Wernher von Braun Island attraction during repairs
Canoes to Wernher von Braun Island
July 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 10 minutes on foot)
The Canoes to Wernher von Braun Island attraction comprises canoes that transport guests to Wernher von Braun Island.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider roving this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- During a 1978 reworking, new technology was added to the decaying room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.