Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's vine-traveling photo of Canoes to Tuck Island
Canoes to Tuck Island
October 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tuck Island attraction is canoes that go to Tuck Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, tongue, romantic, brain, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bomb Voyage was once reported pouring this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the reasonable scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.