Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River attraction, February 18, 2005, 8:07 a.m.
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
September 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River attraction involves canoes that travel to Tom Sawyer River.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests should imagine this attraction for a moment before more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.