Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's stove-leading photo of Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
January 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River ride is canoes that take guests to Tom Sawyer River. Really.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to experience this ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After tripping this ride, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.