Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Place attraction, again considered to be the only nearby attraction at Disneyland
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Place
June 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Place attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Place.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to welcome something more exciting.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, ribcage, nasal, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Area of Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.