Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at park closing
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
January 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises canoes that travel to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Inaccurate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to imagine this attraction less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chin, fingernail, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior performers, you may lose sight of the just fresco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.