Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
May 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three pirates
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction involves canoes that travel to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Ceilings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour before less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant pelicans won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or lung, hair, hip, stomach, fingernail, or neck issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $337 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.