Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride during refurbishment
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
October 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride is canoes that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Fort. What else?
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of tracking this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to check something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- It is said that Tom Sawyer's frozen fin is buried beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.