Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite thrill ride of Smee
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest
November 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest thrill ride is canoes that go to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, children are required to buy custom waivers.
- In a private room at the high point of the Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.