Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, May 1, 1976, 3:32 p.m.
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol
August 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol attraction comprises canoes that travel to Tom Sawyer Atol.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing during giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a buccaneer to ride.
- Maximum width 52".
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.