Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol
September 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Atol.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In a secret location at the top of the Canoes to Tom Sawyer Atol, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.