Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River
October 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (according to "Good Silhouette" editor)
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River attraction comprises canoes that go to Tom Sawyer's River. Seriously.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- The child in the snowman room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Beneath the Warrior".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.