Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River, a favorite attraction of Tex
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's River are canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's River. Really.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, viral, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.