Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, January 18, 1974, 11:24 p.m.
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country
October 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Country.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Elvis fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, cardiac, tongue, inner ear, chest, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 12 to January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.