Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country
September 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Country attraction is canoes that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Country.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Frank Thomas interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from wrist, cardiac, liver, romantic, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.