Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tantor's Island attraction at night
Canoes to Tantor's Island
November 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
The Canoes to Tantor's Island are canoes that take guests to Tantor's Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visit this attraction just a half hour after more important people.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- According to scholars, there are no planets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.