Massive Disneybee Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tantor's Island attraction during refurbishment
Canoes to Tantor's Island
October 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
An average of two plusses
The Canoes to Tantor's Island are canoes that travel to Tantor's Island.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybee Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.