Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tantor's Island attraction at park opening
Canoes to Tantor's Island
July 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tantor's Island are canoes that transport guests to Tantor's Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, philosophical requirements, punk haircuts, or nasal, familial, wrist, bowel, or social issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Canoes to Tantor's Island, there is a snake-charming video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.