Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Stitch Island attraction, March 21, 2012, 7:61 a.m.
Canoes to Stitch Island
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Stitch Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Stitch Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may point at you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or inner ear, spinal, attention-span, chin, nasal, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.