Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A proud view of Canoes to Slinky Dog Island when it's shrounded in tarps
Canoes to Slinky Dog Island
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Slinky Dog Island attraction is canoes that transport guests to Slinky Dog Island. What else?
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 14 until something like September 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.