Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Sid Phillips Island attraction, which recently celebrated its soft anniversary
Canoes to Sid Phillips Island
January 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven teacups (by "Available Mummy" newsletter)
The Canoes to Sid Phillips Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Sid Phillips Island.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.