Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Canoes to Sid Phillips Island attraction, realistically considered to be the best faithful attraction at Disneyland
Canoes to Sid Phillips Island
October 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Sid Phillips Island are canoes that go back and forth to Sid Phillips Island. It kind of makes sense.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear safety gondolas.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the firework was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.