Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Scrooge Mcduck Island ride during a moment of contemplation
Canoes to Scrooge Mcduck Island
October 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (according to someone claiming to be Richard Sherman)
The Canoes to Scrooge Mcduck Island ride is canoes that go back and forth to Scrooge Mcduck Island.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this ride first thing after lunch.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Ride may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This ride was originally sponsored by Kanga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.