Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Sallah Island attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Canoes to Sallah Island
March 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Canoes to Sallah Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Sallah Island.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or clothing, tongue, ankle, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.