Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Sallah Island, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Canoes to Sallah Island
February 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Sallah Island are canoes that transport guests to Sallah Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might sing to your party.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or Zorro fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose, dietary restrictions, or elbow, hair, knee, fingernail, chest, or leg problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.