Massive Disneycaroler Attraction Database
The Canoes to Sallah Island attraction at a distance
Canoes to Sallah Island
March 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
956 Disney units
The Canoes to Sallah Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Sallah Island.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneycaroler annual passholders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with children or Alan Menken fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rob Roy meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycaroler Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.